When we say "we," "us," and "artcloud,” we’re referring to artcloud LLC, a State of Georgia limited liability company. When we say “you” or “Member,” we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to use the Services.
- artcloud does not sell, lease or give your Personal Information, Site Usage Information or Files (collectively, "User Information") to any other company absent your consent.
- artcloud uses User Information as follows:
- to provide and improve our Service.
- to support and administer your use of the Service.
- to provide or offer service updates and product announcements.
- to analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, the Site and emails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
- to monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
- Users consent to the sharing of User Information with third parties in certain limited circumstances:
- To comply with laws and law enforcement requests and to protection of artcloud's rights.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics using User Information, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
- Users may review, update, correct or delete their Personal Information provided in their registration or account profile by changing their "account settings."